Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to the official start of my blog! 

For years, family and friends have been asking me to start one. I love all things fashion (even on a tight budget!) and DIY (do it yourself) projects - in fact my husband and I bought a foreclosure in October of 2011 and have slowly (we are students after all), but surely turned it into a beautiful home. I also have certain dietary restrictions due to health reasons, so I can't eat Dairy or Gluten and am always being asked to share some of my recipes! 


This is a perfect time for me to start this journey - as of March 21st, 2013 I will have been married for 11 months, I am getting ready to wrap up school, and am coming into my own as a person! Do you ever do New Years Resolutions? I usually don't, because I feel like they always end up making you feel bad about yourself, but this year my husband and I decided to make it the best and most positive year we possibly can. This year my main goal is to travel to new places, explore my state more, and to do one new thing a month.

I'm hoping to share with you some of my favorite shopping tips: whether it is clothing, accessories, groceries, or things for the home - I thrift like it's my job // delicious food triumphs ((and failures of course, no filter here)) // our house proud DIY projects // adventures I go on // and anything else awesome that happens. 

Thank you for joining me on this adventure!

1 comment: