Sunday, March 17, 2013

Double Double

Have you fashionistas checked out Coast To Coast Challenge yet? If not, you should! Every Tuesday and Thursday they have what they call their "Coast to Coast Challenge" where they give you a prompt and you upload your #ootd (outfit of the day) posts with the hashtag #coasttocoastchallenge and show off what you've got! What I really love about C2C is how they always get me to shop in my own closet and I end up finding tons of new outfits I never even thought of putting together!

This past tuesday's challenge was #doubledouble


Here was my spin on the challenge:



So what did I double? I layered and braided two belts and layered two jackets over my floral dress to make it seasonally appropriate.

 Leather Jacket: Purchased in Italy in 2008 (and yes, it IS one of my most prized possessions because of that reason!), Sweater duster: Trouve brand from Nordstrom, Floral Dress: found at Marshalls, Belts: 1 thrifted & 1 came on another dress I bought, Shoes: Steve Madden from Nordstrom.


 Now where to find my items today? I found a few similar items! Jacket HERE, Sweater Duster HERE (I couldn't really find anything like my Trouve one, but this old navy one is a great length and boyfriend style and is really easy to layer), Dress: HERE (or Ross / Marshalls / TJ Maxx always have great options), Shoes: HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment